Wednesday, 10 June 2009

What Could These Pain’s Be

Firstly Happy Birthday to my little Brother. :) … Typing that I have just realised that I forgot to post him a card :(

A couple of weeks back I thought I was having bad stretching pains. Today however, I am not too sure if they are infact stretching pains.

I’ve noticed over the past couple of days that I only seem to get these pains on my right hand side which travels down my right leg, as far down as my knee but then stops there.

It feels like period pain which comes and goes throughout the day, lasts only a few minutes and mainly seems to happen when Im sitting down.

I don’t seem to have had any bleeding or changes down below since this has started and the baby has been kicking away every day like everything is normal. Mum said that it could be the baby laying on a nerve but Im not sure it’s big enough to do that yet.

I will give it another couple of days and if it continues, I will ring the MW and see what she suggests. I hope it’s nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment