Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Sex Scan Tomorrow!


I'm excited but also so nervous.

I remember having this same feeling the day before the 12 week scan so god only knows what I will be like when I go into labour. Jeeze the 12 week scan seems so long ago now.

My OH might not be able to make this scan as he's got to be somewhere else and he can’t get out of it.

The hospital appointment is at 10:40am and his appointment is at 11am so I'm hoping that the hospital will make me wait for the scan, as he is going to drive straight over once his appointment finishes. I feel a little sad that he's not going to be there when we find out the sex but if he doesn't go to his appointment then he wont get the money of which is owed to him and boy do we need it right now.

Talking of money, we spent most of the weekend arguing over our lack of current incomings.

It got so bad that I ended up asking him if he wanted to split up. He said no but he does sometimes feel that he'd be better off if he was single!

We eventually sat down and agreed to a financial plan of how we are going to get through the next 4 months of pregnancy and the however many months of baby before I look to go back to work permanently. The thing with my OH is that when he is stressed he can’t see past tomorrow and he isn’t that good at looking at things in the long term.

Annoying yes but there is obviously something about him that I love otherwise we would not still be together after all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment