This is by far a TMI post but I'm not sure how else to say it.
This morning between 5 am and 6 am I wet the bed; twice!
WTF is going on with my body this past week?!
I wake up at 5 am each morning to use the toilet but this morning I woke to the feeling of leaking and so I ran to the toilet fearing it was blood. When I say leaking I mean it was running down my legs and it didn't stop for a while after sitting on the toilet.
After cleaning myself and the bathroom up, I went back to bed but was woken again less than an hour later for the same thing to happen again.
I have written this on my Birth Board too so I hope someone will tell me what to do or what the hell they think it is.
Ever since waking up I have been leaking non stop and I am forever back and forth from the toilet. I wouldn't mind if it was like when you had an infection and only a dribble comes out but this is like going to the toilet for real.
Could it be my waters breaking?! But then surely if it was then I would be labour right now wouldn't I and I would know about that wouldn't I.
The baby is kicking and the brown discharge has stopped completely but I really need to go to the shops but I'm too scared to leave the house in case it happens again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment