Thursday, 11 June 2009

Not Sure What to Do

I’m not sure what to do.

I went to bed last night with a lot of wind and a bad tummy ache; the kind of tummy ache you get when you are in the need of the toilet.

I woke up this morning in the same position I went to bed in; on my back, with baby laying on the left hand side.

I got up to go to the toilet as usual and when I wiped, there was brown watery discharge with dark red blood streaks in it. I wiped for the second time and the same thing happened. I then went back to bed in the hope that it would turn out to be nothing. :(

However the next time I woke, I woke to the same tummy ache as last night, which lead to quite bad dia*****.

I have called the Doctors to ask for an appt. with the MW but I have been told to go to the hospital instead. I told the secretary that I just want someone to listen to the heartbeat but they have refused to book me in an appt. and told me that the MW would advise me to go to the hospital too.

I am now sitting here waiting to see if the baby will kick as it kicks me everyday all throughout the day but I am yet to feel anything. The hospital shuts its scanning dept. in less then an hour and I don’t have anyone to take me as I don’t drive and nor do any of my friends who are not currently at work. I could take a bus but it will take me over an hour to get there.

Im not experiencing any cramping but I do still have a dodgy belly; like I need the toilet again and the last time I did go to the toilet, there was slight brown discharge on my panty liner.

I am worried incase something has happened to the baby and I only want someone to listen to the heartbeat to reassure me.

What is going on in there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment