I’ve decided to leave the www for a while. I’ve realized that at the moment it’s not healthy for me to be looking around sites which contain babies and pregnant bellies.
In a strange way, through no fault of anyone but my own, I feel like I’m having my nose rubbed in it that I’m no longer pregnant and that my baby is never coming back. I really don’t know where I belong anymore.
I need to get back into the real world instead of hiding away in the virtual one and I need to try to get over the fact that Bobby will never be coming back. I need to concentrate on getting a job and start speaking to my OH instead of speaking to people on the internet.
I’m sure I will come crawling back once things settle down in my head and in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment