Saturday, 23 May 2009

Blah Blah Blah


I thought I would do a post today as, well frankly I’m bored.

Tonight is my best friends 30th birthday meal, of which I’m looking forward to but also a bit miffed at that I can’t get drunk with her and everyone else who is going. It will be strange not being a part of it but I would rather be pregnant then drunk tonight.

I tried on a dress this morning which I brought a few weeks back and it JUST fits over my ever expanding bump. Infact it’s now more like a long pink top so, I’m going to wear it with some black leggings and brave wearing some black heels. I haven’t worn heels since falling pregnant but at least I'll have a clear head to walk straight in them.

I have posted the twelve week scan pictures onto a website where the ladies on there guess the baby’s sex from their 'nub' and so far all fifteen comments have said they would be surprised if it wasn’t a boy because apparently the nub is very distinctive. :)

I’ve still not found a job despite applying for anything and everything going, so last night I had a change around of my CV and reposted it again in the hope it would make someone view it and say 'oh yes she'll be perfect'. With my OH being self employed, he has got me helping him out with the posting and packaging etc which has taken some of the load off of him and it has given me something else to do other then housework.

I don’t think there is anything much else to say …

(picture 16 week belly)

No comments:

Post a Comment