Monday, 11 May 2009

Baby on a Budget

Well as this baby is going to be on a budget, I thought I would start on that note ... I spent the weekend at my parents and today we went to a car boot.

There was a really nice stall full of baby stuff and I brought the following items all for just a grand total of £5.50!

A pair of booties
Two pairs of scratch mittens
Three hats
Three pairs of socks
Four bibs
Four vests
Six sleep suits

It’s so strange to sit here and look at them. It feels like I'm keeping them aside for someone else. I still can’t get my head around the fact that despite my growing belly, my back aching and the constant wind trapped inside of me, that there could actually be a living growing human in there.

I keep trying to imagine what it’s doing inside of me right now. Is it asleep, is it kicking away, is it tired of all this travelling and walking that its Mummy keeps doing lately. Does it, like me, just want to sit there, fall asleep and wake up to find that she’s won the lottery without even buying a ticket?

Talking of which, I’ve still not been paid my wages.

I wrote a letter to my employers regarding not working my two days notice of which I emailed over to them on Friday before I left for my parents and I’ve come back tonight to read an email reply saying that the letter isn't good enough so they still won’t release my wages.

We are so deeply overdrawn with the bank (so much so that once my rent comes out we probably won’t have anything left) and now the rent is two weeks behind. As well as that the OH's money is running out because we are using it to live on.

I'm not sure what to do next as I’ve spoken to CA and they are simply sending some information in the post but how does that help us pay for the things we need now?

B*llox to it all.

There has to be a reason for all of this to happen now of all times, so bring on whatever there is next to bring on so that we can get it out of the way.

*humph*:(

No comments:

Post a Comment