Wednesday, 6 May 2009

14 Weeks

Today I am fourteen weeks pregnant. :)

It doesn’t seem that long ago that I was worried about the bleeding which was occurring and how the twelve week mark seemed so far away. However now; these two weeks since the twelve week mark, have gone quite fast.

I’m also into day three of being unemployed.

I’m off to the dole office this afternoon to get things in motion but I can’t for the life of me find the letter from the employer, so I’m hoping I can find it otherwise any benefit may be delayed.

Being on the dole is the last thing I want but I’m not getting anywhere job hunting and the bills don’t pay themselves.

I know it’s extra hard out there at the moment but each week is now vital and an extra step closer to my maternity leave.

I was expecting my last pay packet yesterday but I’ve checked the bank and nothing has been paid in, however the bills have been paid out so we are now overdrawn.

I know that now I am not working I should be concentrating on housework etc but I just cant get my backside in gear let alone my mind in the right place, as at the moment it feels like I’m simply on annual leave.

Oh well, I'll have a nosey on the www and then back to reality it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment