Monday, 25 May 2009

My Pro's of Pregnancy

There are quite a few posts on my Birth Board regarding the negative things of pregnancy so I thought I would make a list of my Pro's of Pregnancy considering its taken us so long to get here and despite my moans and groans about life in general; I love being pregnant. I just wish others did also.

Here is my top 3:

*Even though our finances could be better, over the past couple of weeks I have learnt to become more relaxed and less stressed about things of which beforehand would have felt like the end of the world.

*Standing in front of the mirror has never been so fascinating (or enjoyable)

*Yes I now have spots and nasty hair but I actually don't care. I feel as though I am entitled to look like a crazy lady with messy hair and a greasy face and I really don't care what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment