~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For this reading I used both the Major and Minor Arcana, in a Celtic Cross spread.
This reading had a very clear theme running through it. I hope you like your reading and you get something out of it and it makes some sense to you. Ok here is what happened in your reading;
The first card represents what is present.
I drew the Wheel of Fortune. This card represents cycles. Our lives are a forever turning wheel of happy/ prosperous times, moving into times of sadness and less favourable circumstances. This card is here to give you a reminder that although life can be horrific it will not stay that way forever. The card represents change and that change is here. This card also reminds us how we respond to the change is important as to whether you move forward or get stuck in a negative place, searching for answers that will keep you locked there. As I said the wheel in all our lives turns whether we want it to or not. We make our own future and we can only do that when we are willing to move from one part of the cycle to the next.
The second cared represents the difficulties you face.
I drew the Knight of Pentangles. This card shows worries of a material nature. Whether this be money or possessions. As the card is drawn here in the reading this suggests a time of hard work is needed to achieve your goal. This card shows me you are more than capable of success, and these difficulties will be short lived.
The third card represents what is up most in you mind.
The card drawn was King of Wands. This card shows me you are thinking a lot about something exciting and can’t wait to get started on it. The card represents inspiration and optimism for your new project. The card suggests success as the king of wands is not a person to give up, however when you have achieved what you set out to do you will be satisfied and then quickly move onto the new. He represents a person who doesn’t sit and appreciate his work, but moves on to the next thing on his list if that makes sense.
The fourth card represents what is moving out of your life.
The Knave of pentangles. The Knave cards do not hold a particular meaning, but rather an essence of meaning. They do however strongly reflect potential. OK the suit represents perseverance and determination. As the card was drawn at this point I feel it would mean the time of difficulty (card 2) is now ending as you have worked hard. As I stated before the time of difficulties would be short lived and this card again suggests this.
The fifth card represents what is behind you. (recent past)
The 6 of Pentangles. This shows a time of kindness from others. The number 6 means harmony and balance, warmth and security. I feel that is what the loving action of those around you have brought into your life. You have been surrounded by such good energy from those who know you and those who don’t. This card reminds us to remember the kindness of others and when others are in times of need give back a little of what you received. Also to remember those actions when you feel you are alone. I feel this is something to carry with you as you live your life, it will help you and others alike.
The sixth card represents what is before you. (immediate future)
The 3 of Wands. The number 3 represents growth and movement. The number is also linked to the start of new projects. I feel this is linked with the exciting project I talked of before. The card marks completion of the first phase. Now to the suit…. The wands signify Again completion of that first phase, bringing with it satisfaction. The card also tells of a need to do more though, this will be to carry on with your project successfully. This is a positive card as it states you will get what you want, just keep going.
The seventh card represents where you will find yourself (near future)
The 7 of swords. Firstly the number 7 is the number of wisdom, expansion and reflection. This shows there will be a time you find yourself thinking a lot, about what has been and what is yet to come. This will be quiet thinking that you will not broadcast to others around, but sort of a private personal time of thought. The Swords represent again thinking inwards. This also warns not to become aggressive to those around you or act hostile. I think your time of reflection will be to work out your issues in a way that you can talk about them without snapping.
The eighth card represents How other see you.
Justice. This shows you to be a very balanced person generally. You have lots of good qualities that others can see quite plainly. This also suggests you can balance your emotions well, of course the balance gets tipped at times but that happens with everyone, you should remember your not superwoman lol. People will see you as someone who they can turn to easily as you are not rash with judgement.
The ninth card represents Hopes and fears.
The 10 of cups. The 10 represents an end to a cycle just before a new one begins. The suit cups represents again reward after effort and hard work. As this card was drawn here I would be inclined to say its this that both worries and excites you. As in your not afraid to do the work its just the outcome that you are both excited yet terrified of. I feel you are in constant argument with yourself, getting excited over the outcome but then smashing it down again with worries and negatives. The only thing I can really say here is, because of this reading and all its favourable outcomes to matters that needed work. I feel you are worrying unnecessarily. As I said before it will happen you just need some faith and support to calm down all those negatives. Easier said than done I know.
The tenth card represents Outcome.
This was the final card to be revealed, I drew The 9 of swords. LOL! Sorry this last card has made me smile and giggle. I love how the tarot will do this!! Ok… The number 9 the number of resurrection and gathering things together before completion. The Swords. Thoughts of impending doom are NOT realised. Fears and doubts are much worse than the true situation. So as I was saying above Lol. This card is again urging you to have faith! Things are set to being favourable. You are in a good phase of your present cycle to realise those goals you have, and you are holding yourself back in a way. As I also said its so easy sat on the outside saying “come on girl you can do it!” when its not actually me facing the doubts and other conflicting emotions. I just really do hope you get what you want and can move forward.
END OF READING.
I hope you have enjoyed your reading and can relate to what the cards have told me. It was a pleasure reading for you and hope there is something of use to you in there. Thanks again for volunteerin.



No comments:
Post a Comment