17th September
This is a long post so you might want to make yourself a cup of tea and grab a pack or two of biscuits.
Firstly she asked me to shuffle half a pack of cards and to separate them into three piles. I then had to do the same with the other half and then put them into one pile.
As well as the cards, she also asked me to pick out three ribbons from a pack and to hold onto them all the way through the reading.
She started the reading by saying that the cards showed I had gone through a lot of crap recently; her words not mine. The majority of my cards were past cards, which meant that I was currently stuck in the past and finding it hard to move on. She could sense a feeling of sadness around me.
The two strongest cards I had chosen where:
• From the past – the Tower which signifies that a major event has happened but it was paired with the Strength card – she said I am a strong woman.
• From the future - the Escape card with the number 3. She said that I will eventually walk away from a relationship which will lead to my freedom
Emotions:
• She said that I am currently very low and so is my self esteem. She said that I feel that I have been let down by those around me who should have known better and that I am sad because I have failed in something of which I shouldn’t have.
• She said that I am currently going through a stage of self discovery. I am trying to find the true me. I am going through some kind of healing and that while doing this I am also helping to heal others. She said that she can see me going away somewhere to ‘find myself’, which will work at the time but when I arrive back it will disappear.
• She said that I have just come out of a black cycle but the future is good and there will be a lot of change to happen. She kept coming back to me walking away and finding my freedom.
Career:
• She mentioned that I have either just come out of a Financial job or that I am going into one.
• She said that in January I will know for sure where my career is heading but I have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to my career. She said that now is the time to concentrate on my current skills and use them to my advantage.
• She mentioned that I have thought about going down the path of a councilor or something which will heal others.
• The name Keith is very important to my career.
Relationships/Babies:
• She said that my current partner plays his cards very close to his chest and that I often walk on egg shells round him. She said that she could sense deceit between the two of us and a lack of communication. She said that he doesn’t always tell me everything.
• She mentioned that I have troubles with my cycle and that I am worried that this will affect any pregnancies but this is nothing to be worrying about.
• She said that she sees boys in my future. I will have either a son or twin boys within the next 12-14 months BUT she can not guarantee that that will be with my current partner.
• She then asked me if I had ever thought about leaving my current partner as the Escape card was very dominant.
• She said that I will also receive a proposal in 7 months or 7 years. The number 7 was important.
Misc:
• She said that she can see a woman called June and the month of Aug.
• I have two strong Leo’s in my life. One a women who is currently a good guide for me and the other is a man who will either be prominent in my career or he will be my next partner.
• I will be moving again in May apparently.
• I am to be aware of a Sagittarius woman and now is a good time to realise who is good and who isn’t around me.
• She also mentioned that someone I know who is overseas will send me some shocking news.
From the ribbons I chose:
• Red signifies Strength
• Purple signifies Spiritual
• Silver is a typical Cancerian colour
She mentioned my Granddad on my Dad’s side in the spirit world although he is alive but she did say that from the ribbons she could pick up a lot of Spirit activity.
Overall she was 98% correct in everything she said and those who know me well, who I have told have also agreed. Here is looking forward to a better future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment