In forty four days time I should have been getting prepared to become a proper Mummy to a living baby. Instead as the days go on I am getting ever more stressed that my OH, despite it being his idea to pin point my most fertile days, isn't wanting to BD. It feels like he is keeping me from becoming the Mummy of which I so want to be.
I'm also finding that I'm coming onto the wwww less and less. I think it is because as the days go on I am finding it more easier to deal with Bobby's death and I am therefore not getting what I need out of it anymore.
I do know that I am stuck in no-mans-land. I'm not pregnant and yet I am a Mummy to a baby of which I can not hold, feed, change, nor play with. The majority of the posts I now read on my old Birth Board I no longer feel a connection with despite that site being my saving grace during my pregnancy and during/after his death. I instead find myself reading the same sad posts about m/c's or BFP's and my emotions go from one extreme to the other. In all honesty I feel quite lonely within this giant world.
I have my first counselling session this Thursday. I know there is a lot of bottled up emotion deep down inside so I'm expecting to shed a few tears but as I’ve never been good at letting go, I wonder how long it will take to all come out.
All I want is what thousands of women every day achieve without even thinking of trying; a family to call my own. Why is that so hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment