Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Fourteen Days To Go

I thought I would do this journal now as I’m currently feeling good and I’m not sure how I will be feeling tomorrow; I hope that makes sense. I’m bloody tired after not taking my tablets properly.

Tomorrow (or in 20 minutes time) we would have been 38 weeks pregnant. Thirty Eight god damn weeks pregnant …

I can not wait to get this due date out of the way so I can start to count down to his 1st Angelversary. I would put a *lol* after Angelversary but deep down I know I’m not joking.

Had things been different, we would be two weeks off being first time parents. Instead however we have the tough decision of choosing which balloon to buy to release at his grave.

It was my first Slimming World weigh in last Thursday and FFS Id put on 1/2lb despite starving for most of the week. I wanted to cry there and then but got made to stay behind and go over what went wrong and what I can do to improve on next week. I waited until I got home to cry. This week I have changed my eating completely from last week and if the scales still show weight gain, then I will be running out of that door and never going back.

As it’s now dead on Fourteen days to go; off to dream nightmare land I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment