Yep, today they finally sacked me. :(
I say finally because funny enough before telling them I was pregnant, they had no problem with my work.
Five weeks down the line they have had me in the office three times, going through every piece of my work and thinking about it, making sure I had signed my contract which funny enough I hadn’t receive beforehand, plus every other day I have been told off for one thing or another.
Today I was told off for my status on Messenger. We use Messenger to communicate at work as we are separated over a three floors. As you would expect sometimes people change their status, it’s natural. Yesterday, I changed mine to 'Is it Friday yet? If not, why not?’ Apparently, according to my Manager it shows that I don’t want to be there ... I said I thought it was funny and doesn’t everyone long for the weekend. She says it isnt and that no they dont.
My last day is next Thursday, however, tomorrow will be my last day because if they think I am going in for three days next week while I could be at home sorting my arse out trying to find another job then they really don’t have a clue.
Another thing to add is that the week after I told them I was pregnant, they started interviewing for my replacement, telling me that I would be moved from my role as PA to Admin. I even spent Monday and Tuesday training her FFS!
I really thought that things had finally turned around in our life.
Oh well, life goes on as they say. We have struggled before and we coped so we shall do it again I guess.
All this crying has given me a headache. It’s a shame I can’t have an alcoholic drink as I could really do with one or five right now.
Thursday, 30 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment