Tuesday, 21 April 2009

More Blood and Stress at Work

I know I keep saying it but I really really, want to walk out of this office and never come back.

I’ve been crying to my OH this morning down the phone. Yet again I have come into the office to my Manager telling me off for things I have not done 'correctly'.

I didn’t add the correct details onto an appointment apparently. As it turns out they are on a machine of which I didn’t even know existed and so in defiance, when I emailed the details over to my Director, I told him that!

I’m sure there will be other things for them to have a go at me for though, as it seems to be the pattern every day for the past couple of weeks.

I wish I could walk out but I’m stuck. Who’s going to want to take on a three month pregnant woman now? There’s no way we can afford for me to be out of a job as it’s hard enough as it is with both of our wages.

To top things off, late yesterday evening I went to the toilet and there was bright red blood when I wiped. I kept an eye on it for the remainder of the night and thankfully it only seemed to appear when I wiped.

Today, it’s now brown and quite heavy and doesn’t just appear when I wipe. I’m praying it’s the blood clot in my uterus coming out and nothing else.

We have the twelve week scan this Friday thankfully.

The baby was fine a few weeks back after my last bleed so I’m clinging to that as a good sign. The nurse did say the clot would come out eventually but I wasn’t expecting it to do so now, not when I’ve had no bleeding for three weeks. I’ve even been allowing myself to start planning things for the baby in my head.

Roll on Friday. It can’t come quickly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment