The hospital is really p*ssing me off at the moment.
They told me last Tuesday that they would contact me regarding my last scan but have I heard anything all week … No. Could I get hold of anyone to talk to all week … No.
I’ve just got off the phone to the woman at the EPU, who asked me to call back after 3pm as she still hasn’t done anything with my file! Jesus :(
*and breath*
I have a doctors appointment tonight to hopefully *fingers crossed* book my first midwife appointment. Due to the hospital dealing with me over the past four weeks, I have had no contact from my doctors and therefore no news of a midwife or any routine scan dates ect.
I had a letter from the doctors last weekend asking to book an appointment 'regarding your test results' so I presume it’s to get the ball rolling. It’s at 6pm tonight so we shall see.
The OH has gone fishing this morning with a friend of his and he is due to come back on Wednesday evening. It’s going to be bliss. I can not wait to come home tonight after the doctors, order a pizza, play a bit of Sims and then go to bed nice and early.
Tomorrow I am meeting a friend after work for some dinner and some pregnancy chat as she is due her first also, in August, so that will be nice.
Not hearing the words 'what’s for dinner' for the next three nights is nothing but heaven to my ears right now :)



No comments:
Post a Comment