I can’t seem to do anything right here ever since I told them I was pregnant. I seem to be told to do one thing by my Director and then Im getting told off for doing it by my Manager!
Every single f*cking thing I do, there is something wrong with it.
I’ve just had to go to the toilets to have a cry as I am being made to feel like I’m as thick as sh*t and yes they do keep mentioning that I’m pregnant and that my brain isn’t on the job and that I’m not listening properly to my instructions, when I know for a fact that I was not told to do that something in the first place and then when I do do something, there is always something to pick at on it!!!
*breath*
*breath*
I tried to talk back to my Manager this morning but of course I got beaten down to the point where I couldn’t do anything but nod and then walk off and head straight for the toilet. I feel as though the woman hates me.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t come back on Monday but being pregnant I feel as though I’m trapped here. Ok I’m crying again god damn it.
Ok. I am going to get back to my work and go over everything before I go home to make sure they have nothing to come back at me on in the morning.
I really wish I had the choice to walk out.



No comments:
Post a Comment