Yet another PM to let me personally know that they are pregnant (2nd in a week).
Yet another birth announcement on my news feed to congratulate.
Yet another friend visited, having had cuddles with their new born (2nd in one weekend)
Yet another bout of feeling like a dog who has pissed on the carpet having their nose rubbed into it to show them how crap they are despite it being the most natural thing in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are not alone.
ReplyDeleteThere are no appropriate words of consolation for matters such as these. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.
ReplyDeleteOhhh! Don't feel that way (not like I can tell you how to feel)
ReplyDeleteI'm not pregnant!
I have 3 boys, but I had a miscarriage and have had many friends lose babies at all different stages. My cousin finally conceived after at least 5 years of trying. You are not alone! It will happen, when it's supposed to.
Happy O & P days!
I haven't been through the same struggle as you are facing, but I understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry that it's so hard.
ReplyDelete