Ive made it quite clear a number of times within this blog that I do not believe in God however for the first time in my life, tonight I shall be praying in case someone is listening.
An hour ago I had a call from my best friend to say she was with her 12 year old in hospital in intensive care after she found her daughter passed out from alcohol. She had been 'dumped' by her first boyfriend only a few days ago ... we all know that the world seems to end at that age over what we now class as 'stupid' things but really, please do not let this be a waste of a life over something so so stupid.
She is currently not breathing on her own; the machine is doing that for her and they are currently waiting for a CT-scan to see what is happening. This is a very very scary time for all.
If you believe or even if you don't, please pray that she does make it through and that she wakes up with only an extremely bad hangover.
Wednesday, 20 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



((HUGS)) I hope she has nothing more than a hangover :) (((healing vibes)))
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I hope she comes out of it totally fine. Best wishes and hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I hope she pulls through.
ReplyDeleteThat's terrible to hear!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying. Let me know how it turns out?