Thank you to everyone who prayed and/or left a message.
My friends girl was discharged from hospital yesterday and is well and truly on the mend.
It was close, they were taken to the family room just after she was transferred to another hospital and told that they could not guarantee she would wake but thankfully the CT Scan showed no sign of damage to her brain or organs and they managed to wake her from the machine at around 2am that night.
On a scale of 1-15 in regards to the level of deepness in a coma (didn't know there was a scale but there you go) she was at number 3.
Maybe prayers do work after all.
On another note, it appears I have had a very early miscarriage again. I tested two days ago and had a nice dark line and yet last night I started experiencing cramps and today I have been bleeding with some clots and there was only one line on todays test.
I had a little cry earlier on today but with this being the second early miscarriage since Bobby 22 months ago, its the proof Ive needed these past few months that I am capable of fall pregnant and that we are DTD at the correct time since we changed our methods 3 months ago
I know a loss is a loss but this is nothing compared to that of giving birth to a sleeping baby so I am no way devastated as what I was 22 months ago.
I have promised myself that I shall never ever test until way after my AF is late even if there is something inside telling me to do so. They do say that 70% of pregnancies are chemical or early miscarriages when trying so hopefully we've reached that mark now over the past nearly 5 years and that the next time I do fall pregnant, we manage to make it to the full nine months on our 5th attempt.
One day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Things will happen at the right time. I wish you great luck in your attempt, and send you lots of positive healing thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGreat meeting you through the A-Z!
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Lucy, here's to making it this far, congratulations! I have an award for you!!
ReplyDeleteGlad prayers worked this time. Wishing all the best to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)