Sunday, 21 February 2010

And so the TTC Journey Begins ...

Yep.

Seven months and fouteen days since our Son died; on Friday *far TI* we finally started trying all over again.

Despite it taking 28 months to fall pregnant with Bobby I am slightly more confident about the length of time it will take to fall with his Brother or Sister and I am adamant that I will not turn into a TTCGizzla.

Why? As silly as it seems; and I'm not holding onto this reason as 'given' but it has given me some hope, I have had two separate card readings by two separate ladies and the first said I would fall pregnant in December or have a baby in December and the second said I would conceive in either March or April; meaning I would be due in December/January.

Which year of December/January I don't know lol but I pray for a miracle that it is this year!

Until then I shall continue to plod along with life, relax and breath lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment