I have a Doctor’s appointment booked for tomorrow evening as it appears I may have caught my third infection within the last four months.
I have been getting dull aches around my pelvic area for a week and this Saturday I had some spotting. This isn’t due to being pregnant or my period looming so I know something isn’t right down there. This morning, while running to the bus stop I had a really sharp prolonged ache right in my ‘you know what’s it’, something which I’ve not had previously. I have also {like just before my waters broke} been having an ache down my right leg which stops at my knee.
I’ve been on Google this morning for a bit of self diagnosis as despite tests done at the hospital while pregnant and tests afterwards, the Doctors could not and still can not give me an answer as to what type of infection I keep catching.
I understand Google isn’t the best idea for self diagnosis but in my opinion with the amount of faith I have in my Doctor, I think I actually trust Google more then I do him.
There is one thing which repeatedly comes up as a possible cause and that is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
The Hospital at the time of admittance tested for any sign of an STD and as the OH and I haven’t had sex since September I know that’s not the cause.
We are due to try again in January and I can not go into it with the worry that an infection will kill any further pregnancies.
If it turns out that there is something seriously wrong then well, I will have to deal with it at the time but I am prepared. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment