Wednesday, 11 November 2009

The Need for an Earth Baby

Despite losing Bobby, I am still a part of a social networking site for pregnant ladies and all that comes with pregnancy; including losses.

Now that most on my old Birth Board are starting to pop out their babies my biological clock is screaming at me. I so want to be pregnant right now.

We have agreed to start trying again in January 2010 but at this present moment in time January seems so far away; too far away infact.

I hate this feeling of wanting something so badly yet having no control over when you can obtain that thing; afteral it’s not something you can pop to the shops and buy. It’s a feeling of helplessness if nothing else and its bringing back all of the old memories of our 2 year TTC journey which resulted in Bobby.

I’m going to be 29 next year and already time has run out to give birth before that birthday arrives. I am determined that I will have a baby in my arms before both my OH’s 40th and my 30th birthday both which happen in 2011.

I guess I’d better start *praying* and hoping that we will be that lucky right now.

1 comment: