This week has been somewhat of a rollercoaster.
I was late for work today as I didn’t want to get out of bed and I then got fined £20 for bunking the train.
At the start of the week I had very bad cramps and was bleeding the heaviest yet but I’m happy to report that the bleeding hasn’t shown its face for a couple of days and nor have the cramps.
My boobs are defiantly getting harder and rounder, of which my OH is very happy about :) I haven’t noticed I’m weeing more often as I don’t drink that much during the day to begin with but today I do feel a little tender in my belly as if I could be sick if I let myself.
I’ve also gone from not being hungry to wanting to eat nothing but rubbish.
Yesterday I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast, a fried breakfast for lunch and then a large Big Mac Meal for dinner. I know it’s not the best thing to feed your growing unborn child but I’m sure Ronald will be happy to know that I’m starting Bob young.
I have a scan on Monday to verify the pregnancy, something of which I am not only looking forward to but also very worried about.
I'd managed to convince myself earlier this week that the baby wasn’t there anymore and I am still in that mind frame somewhat, so I guess that if it is bad news on Monday then it wont come as too much of a shock to the system.
I’ve also told my Mum to prepare. I just want her to be prepared as much as I am because I think my Mum would like to be a Granny more then I want to be a Mum :) Ok not quite but she’s already told me she’s going to have it every holiday!



No comments:
Post a Comment