~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Butter Bean that bobbed around. My Bean that looked just like an egg with a yolk. BUT WOULD I EVER MEET IT?
My Baby. My Baby with the arms and legs. My Baby I never thought I would take home. My Baby with the heartbeat, the kicking feet and wriggling arms. BUT WOULD I EVER MEET IT?
My Princess Pea. My Princess who was healthy. My Princess who I might just take home. My Princess who kicked and punched. My Princess who loved cream eggs. My Princess who grew and I looked forward to meeting. BUT WOULD I EVER MEET HER?
The "Baby Girl" with no name. The Baby Girl that arrived late. The Baby Girl that arrived safe. The Baby Girl I couldn’t believe was mine and here. The Baby Girl I got to take home. The Baby Girl that cried. I GOT TO MEET HER!
Freya. That Bean. That Baby. That Princess. That Baby Girl. That was my Freya and I GOT TO MEET HER. I got to take her home and keep her!
Unlike my gorgeous Boy who has bloomed in my heart I have seen her bloom in front of my eyes. The sparkling eyes, shiny hair, the gummy smile and chubby cheeks. I CAN SEE IT ALL!
BUT just because I can see Freya doesn’t mean she is any more special then my Boy. It doesn’t mean she is my only baby just because she is the only baby people can SEE.
BOTH MY BABIES ARE MINE. BOTH MY BABIES ARE BLOOMING IN THEIR OWN WAY AND I LOVE THEM BOTH MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!
Aston was too good for this world. My Angel. My Little Boy who has given me two of the greatest gifts of all time him and his sister! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU EVERYDAY!
Freya has bought my world to me. Happiness. A blooming I will never see in my boy. GORGEOUSNESS I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY!



Yes, this is a perfect description of being a rainbow mommy! Your rainbow baby in no way replaces the baby that you lost or diminishes your love for them.
ReplyDeleteI still think of Lily everyday and wonder what she would be like...I still love her as much as the day that I found out about her...
It is a shame people seem to think that once a RB is born, you automatically feel better about losing your child before them. Others ignorance is bliss.
ReplyDelete