Dear Bobby
I so wanted to start this off by asking how your week has been but how silly a question is that. A fellow Angel Mummy once typed that a thousand years on Earth is just a days worth in Heaven; I hope that statement is correct.
You’re Daddy and I have been having some trouble this past month. I don’t know if it’s been a long time coming and we have been ignoring it but we are trying to make things work. Money as always is at the route of our problems, sometimes I wonder if we will ever be ok in that department or if it will be like this forever. I hope it works out Bobby because Id like to stay with your Daddy and give you a little brother or sister to look after and the other stuff which 'normal' people do. Not that we are 'normal' though aye, things will never be normal again.
Anyway enough of that, its Baby Loss Awareness Week this week and Wave of Light on Friday - our 2nd one. It’s amazing how quickly it’s gone isnt it. This time last year I hadn’t even heard of the week let alone the day and now it’s become another annual day to be remembered. I wonder how many friends or family will remember you on Friday Bobby. I really hope they do.
I also have a hospital appointment on Friday with the ENT Specialist to talk about this lump in my neck. Hopefully they will agree to go ahead and remove this one as they did the last and all will be back to normal again. Here’s hoping. I want to ask you to look over me but I dont want to put that pressure onto you, I should be looking after you, not you after me.
Well its time to say another goodbye net wise Bobby. Maybe this will become a weekly thing and hopefully it will get easier to type out the more emotional side. Who knows.
Love you lots as always Bobby, speak to you soon Little Man.
Love Mummy xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment