Bobby,
I thought I would write to you tonight because I don’t know, I’m feeling a little 'humph'. I can’t quite place my finger on this feeling. Let down I guess, that is the best word to describe it.
I very nearly deleted your GTS page today Bobby and I’m sorry for having that thought. Its not that I wanted to hide you from people but certain comments have made me realise that no one fully appreciates you for you apart from me. No one looks at your picture and sees you how I see you; my handsome little man, with his Daddy’s nose and your tiny black eyebrows. None of them held you in their arms and had the privileged of taking you all in and feeling your weight in their arms. I can’t believe I very nearly deleted your page just because of someone’s ignorance.
Sometimes I feel as though people view you as just a picture on a screen or a story they can tell their friends about.
Infact thinking about it clearly now, I’m going to take your picture down from all sites and I’m going to have you all to myself to admire and appreciate. F**k everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment