Sunday, 31 October 2010

4 years ago today ...

we started an exciting journey.

That journey has taken us through so many emotions and yet here we are, 4 years down the line, in exactly the same spot as when we first started this now horrid journey.

Sometimes I wonder when and if it is ever going to happen for us. The further along the months and the years go by and the more success stories I hear from others all around me, the more it feels as though I am destined to be looking on from the outside for the rest of my life.

I have just had a little cry as I'm now having to buy a Clear Blue Digital on eBay because pregnancy for us doesn't just happen 'like that' as it appears to do for so many others.

I love my Angel and will do so forever and am thankful or all that he has taught me and the friends he has brought me, but I do not want to just be known as 'the one who lost her baby' for the rest of my life.

I would like to be blessed with one of each.

One little Earth baby will do.

Why is that so hard to achieve?

No comments:

Post a Comment