Tuesday, 14 December 2010

A Note to Heaven (6)

Hey Little Man.

Its been a month with no written words but everyday you have been in my thoughts.

It’s nearly that time of the year again isn’t it. So many people excited about what Santa is going to bring and yet all I would like is for you to be here, pulling at the Christmas tree and to see your little face on Christmas morning. This would have been your first 'proper' Christmas; you would have been old enough to know that something was different and yet it’s not the case is it, instead it’s just another ****ty year of acting false. Mummy to going to start her Christmas shopping today but would very much like to say 'bar humbug' to it all. I know I brought you a little something months ago but I wonder what else we can find for you today. What do 17 month old Angels like Bobby?

We will come visit you this weekend and place your tree and card on your grave as per normal. Would you like a balloon this year as well? It would make a nice change wouldn’t it? Let Mummy know which one you like when Daddy and I go shopping for one and we shall get it for you.

I hope you are ok up there Bobby and that you are being nice to all the new babies who are visiting. Please show them around and make them feel welcome, be a good little boy for us and a friend to them.

Love you lots and I always will.

Love Mummy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment