Dear Bobby
Hello little man, Mummy needs to write to you tonight because she is missing you extra special at this moment in time.
Its the night before Bonfire; the night you should have been born. Had things worked out as they were supposed to do, you would have turned the big one today. How things could/should have been so different.
This time last year I had booked the day off work and Daddy and I had left you a lovely red balloon and your rose made of feathers at your grave.
This year, I am sat here indoors on my own as your Daddy has gone fishing, with the TV on in the background, the sound on mute with my i-pod in my ears, with the intention of escaping the world through the words of the music blaring into my ears.
I just wanted to let you know that I love you and that I miss you and even though I haven't left you a balloon this year, you have been in my thoughts all day long and you will continue to be until my eyes finally close at bed time.
Love Mummy xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment