Bobby,
Hey you, I hope you are ok up there. Ive been thinking about you more then normal recently and have been meaning to write to you but just haven’t had the right words. Mummy has been feeling a little down and confused lately and wishing you were here more then ever.
You most probably know already but you’re Daddy and I nearly split last night and even though we both agreed we are not good for each other, for some reason we just can’t take that last step to be apart. This really is our last chance and I really do not know what is going to happen; I’m feeling a little lost right now. I’m sorry to put this on you but you always seem to be around most when Mummy is upset or thinking of you, it would be nice to have a little sign that things will eventually be ok.
You were at Elizabeth's 1st birthday party on Saturday weren’t you little man. Jo knows you were too. You loved that little TV so much that you had to play with it at the exact moment both Jo and I thought about you separately; maybe Mummy will buy you one for Christmas if you liked it that much.
I love you Bobby I really do. Please ignore all the stupid stuff Mummy does and know that you are in my messy thoughts all the time.
Love Mummy xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment