If a fairy or an angel came to you and said you were allowed to go back to the past, what things would you change to make it a better future for you? If you change nothing, why?
This is quite an apt Theme Of The Week for my first one considering what this blog is all about. Quite a few things enter my head when I read this question but they are all superficial and if it wasn't for those awkward moments in life taking place, then I would never have been lead to this moment in my life now or a year ago.
The only thing which I wish I could go back and change is that I would have gone to the hospital as soon as I suspected something was wrong with the pregnancy. If I had done that I am pretty sure that the infection would have been caught and treated and that I would now have a happy, playful 5 month old boy in my life, instead of memories and a grave to visit. However; if he had not have died I would not have met some of the most loveliest women out there and I would not have had my eyes open to so many new experiences.
I would still happily trade all of that for my Son though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment