Wow it’s been a while.
It’s not so much the fact that it’s been nearly a month since the last post; it is more the fact that I am typing this on my work computer. They blocked Blogger more than six months ago so I am not sure how Ive managed to get back on here today. Hey, I’m not complaining.
The past month has been hectic to say the least.
Lisas Stars has taken off in dramatic style which is fantastic. As well as still being a part of the London Regional Rep Team I have fallen into the role of helping to enlist new Representatives. Its amazing how much can get done with people taking time out to help us and asking for nothing in return.
The OH and I are having a 'date night' tonight. A very much needed evening together where the arguments will hopefully be replaced with DTD!
Speaking of which the TTC isn’t really going that well but then what can I expect when my ever growing fat a * se is sat in one spot all night on the sofa in front of the laptop when it should be sat on something else making babies! To be honest, everything to do with ‘baby making’ has been pushed to the back of my mind simply because there is no room left for it due to it being ever filled with things to remember for Lisas Stars and work in general lol. For the first time in months I don’t feel weighed down by not being pregnant.
It is my 30th birthday in exactly 39 days *rolls eyes* and so, unhappy with my weight/dress size/hormones etc I have this week started to do something about it.
I have signed myself up to walk half a marathon in and around the streets of Battersea on the 24th July in just my bra and jogging bottoms. The intention was good at first but as it draws nearer and as Ive yet to do something to make sure I don’t give the public a shock of their lives, the butterflies have kicked in.
My best friend and I started attending Zumba classes twice a week quite some weeks back now which is great fun. Well one of the classes is I should say. Monday's class is held in a working mans club hall by a ‘proper’ dance teacher who is brilliant and the amount of sweat that pours out of this body is amazing. The fact that the hall is small and there are only around 20 people at each class means that you can see and hear what is going on, which helps greatly when you are trying to learn new steps. I could quite happily attend her class everyday if it wasn’t for the fact that she doesn’t hold them everyday... :/
Thursday night’s class however is different in many ways. It is held in the gym hall by an aerobic instructor and as we are always forced to the back of the hall where we can see and hear nothing, we often find ourselves spending the 45 minuets laughing or getting annoyed because we have no idea WTF is going on. I hate Thursday's class infact. So much so that I’m joining the gym next week and will replace the Zumba for a gym session.
I started a new ‘diet’ yesterday. Ok its not a diet, it’s a ‘stop eating 12 chocolate bars and drinking 20 cans of coke a day, get off your a * se and cut your portion sizes down you lard tart’ healthy eating plan.
Ive also started taking multivitamins, iron and evening primrose oil too to give the old body a boost. Fingers crossed the public will not be shocked!
Away from the diet and work, we finally ordered Bobbys grave stone two weeks ago. I am sure when it is placed I will feel sad at finally seeing it, but knowing that its ordered and that he will finally have a beautiful place to rest in makes me feel happy. It’s a simple stone of 12x6x6 in white with black lettering; with a butterfly in the top right hand corner but simple is what we wanted. The OH’s friend is a stone mason so has thankfully given us the stone for free, so all we have had to pay for is the lettering and for it to be laid.
If it wasn’t for his friend I don’t think we would have ever been able to afford a stone but I have my fingers crossed that is is made and laid in time for his 2nd birthday on the 3rd July.
It’s ridiculous how much money death can make and cost someone. Financially as well as emotionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment